Thursday, January 29, 2009

SNOW DAYS!!!!

I love the snow, but I really hate brain injuries!!! Hubby had a moment today and decided to shovel some ice!!! Now any progress he made on his knee is gone for the time being! He said he knew he shouldn't do it and doesn't know why he did, but he chipped the ice and put down a TON of salt. Now we really hav a mess. Oh well, that's the way the ball bounces.

I worked for a while yesterday, then left to try and chip ice off my vehicle so I could open the door and even get it started! What a mess. But then I came home and enjoyed the day with the kids. Piles of snow everywhere! Then a nice neighbor stopped in and plowed open our driveway! So much better and gave the kids a nice path to sled and snowboard on the ice that was under the snow. Tomorrow is Dr. appts in Mansfield, then home and relax.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: