Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time, but time was the issue! I have not been working over Christmas break and am finally starting to get caught up on some things around the house. Right now I have pizza crust rising, so I thought, why not give this a shot!

Yesterday I tore down our Christmas tree and then got a little carried away. I put the tree on the deck for the birds and then proceeded to move all the living room furniture and washed the floor before rearranging things. Looks and feels so fresh in here! Then it was on to some other rooms that have been a little neglected. Due to TONS of Dr. appts. for my hubby over the past year, I have really let things slide......just tried to keep everyone running as they needed to, and didn't worry about all the other "stuff". I took a HUGE load of stuff to Save-n-Serve today and then goofed off for most of the day. Ran a couple errands and found a nice pair of snow boots in Charm! :)

Let me know what you think of this blog. I have no clue how often I'll post or just exactly what I'll post. Just thought it would be fun!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Yes Stacey! Keep at it...! You'll get the feel and hang of things soon! I don't blog as often as I should...but that's ok...it's when we WANT TOO! :)