Monday, January 12, 2009

Let it Snow!!!

What a fun week! I only worked 2 days and am still continuing to work on unfinished projects around the house.......such a great feeling. Took hubby to Dr. for another knee injection on Monday. This was the last of the series and now we wait and see how well they help him. At this point, he is having some relief....which is a relief....still praying for more, but we'll take what we can for now. Dr. feels there may be continual improvement for up to 3 more weeks. If it helps, he can have a repeat of this procedure in 6 months.
I have resumed a project I started a couple years ago........organizing photos into albums. I am not a scrapper, but love to look thru photo albums. I have them somewhat in order by year, and am currently trying to put them into order in books. My son is the great critic, as he goes thru the albums when I have one done and will tell me if things are out of order.......just love when he finds them! :) I am up to the year 2006, and have run out of albums! Can't find anything locally that suits me.....so I'm trying to get the rest in order to put into books, and am hoping to get to the "big city" in the next few days. Any suggestions on what to do with all the double prints as well as the negatives? Just not quite sure what to do with them! I would love your input.
2 hour delay for school again today!!! Kids will be happy and surprised to wake up late! I sure wish we would have gotten as much snow as they had predicted, but we'll take what we get. The ice is another issue! I could have done with much less of that. Sounds like the deep freeze is coming this week, so I have a couple outside things to get in order before that happens.....as I am not working today! YEA! I am loving the extra time at home to get stuff done. Don't feel as pressured to work until bedtime every night. Hoping to get a kettle of corn chowder made today. Yum! We love having soup when it's cold outside.

2 comments:

Missy said...

loving the snow and looks like more coming!

what on earth were you doing blogging at 3:11 am?

aaaahhh!

Anonymous said...

That's just what I was wondering!And I am ready for more snow!