Friday, February 13, 2009

Sick Days!

Well, my shoulder is feeling somewhat better, but now my hubby has bronchitis! Took him to the Dr. this morning and started him on anitbiotics. Hope that helps soon, as he just feels pretty tough. I am baking cookies and working on laundry. As you will notice, I also changed my blog background. I don't like it and have boogered up some other stuff on here, so if anyone has any helpful ideas on blogging, please call me or e-mail me!!! I just don't quite understand all that I should.
We were lucky to keep our power during the horrible wind storm the other night. Never heard wind quite like that and don't hope to any time soon! Slept in the living room to give hubby the bed and to try to avoid getting sick myself! Really worried that the windows were going to come crashing in at any time!!! Decided praying was the best option since sleep was out of the question. Hubby slept thru the entire storm! Never heard a bit of the wind. We have a few loose shingles on our lawn mower shed that need tacked down, but otherwise, we didn't have much damage. Very thankful for that.

No comments: