Monday, February 16, 2009

Crazy Monday!

Good Morning!

What a morning after very little sleep. Hubby's bronchitis is causing a LOT of coughing during the night and very little sleep, then his water got dumped into the bed and onto the floor around 3:15 a.m., so that added to the festivities!!! Oh well, at least most of it went onto the floor, and not the bed. Then when the poor guy was getting out of the shower, he slipped and fell. So now he's using the walker and hurting all the worse. Just not the best day.
But.....it snowed again,.......and we love that! Kids were getting ready for school and I looked out and thought at first it was foggy, then realized it was snowing!! YEA !!! Not getting much done around the house right now as I have been working a lot on my book. That feels good, but I suppose I do need to do a load of laundry now and then! :O)
I got a beautiful vase of 12 roses for Valentine's Day!!! Our daughter's boyfriend asked hubby if he would like help getting something for me. So that came as a nice surprise. Stayed at home and had a nice supper her. Figured no one else needed to get sick from hubby's coughing!

No comments: