Sunday, March 28, 2010

LOVE THE THEATER!!!

Yesterday I traveled to Cleveland for pleasure! I took Erica and my cousin and her daughter and we enjoyed the Trans Siberian Orchestra presenting "Beethoven's Last Night"! Seats were awesome, 4 rows from the front and the entire performance was amazing! We have been going to the Quiken Loans arena the past 3 years at Christmas time to see their show and this is the first time they did the Beethoven show and this time it was at the Palace Theater at Playhouse Square in Cleveland. The atmosphere and beauty of the building is so wonderful. It's like stepping back in time! We are checking into the backstage tours to enjoy even more of the theater. If anyone is interested in going along, please let me know. I also bought tickets for Phantom of the Opera while we were there. That show is in late July and early August, but the tickets will sell out fast! Glad I grabbed 'em while I could!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love TSO too!! Tiff and I saw their Christmas show this year. But we didn't have such good seats as you did!!