Thursday, April 8, 2010

ADVENTURES IN CLEVELAND

Yesterday was D day, the day I was supposed to call the Pain Management Dr.'s office to see how soon we could get Scott in for another RFA treatment. The Dr. had been out of town and was to return yesterday, so when I called the secretary tells me...he was stuck in the New Jersey airport overnight! Just got in to Cleveland this morning, has been behind all day, but said to put Scott on the schedule ASAP. When she checked, she asked if today would suit!!!!????? Today???? Of course! I was shocked! Worked this morning for a couple hours, then ran to Hershey's bakery for 2 dozen fry pies to butter up the nurses (oh yeah, I baked brownies last night for the awesome secretary) then headed up the highway! Procedure went well, pain is greatly reduced...still having some, but that may be due to the wicked weather in the area....time will tell.
Next we headed to Aultman to visit my uncle! He was doing a LOT better today and we had a great visit. I had put Scott in a wheelchair, just to be on the safe side. When we left, 2 nice gentlemen held the elevator doors open for us. As we got in, I smelled something kind of funny? When we left and started down the hall, I asked Scott, did you cause that smell????? He said, NO, I wondered which one did it! :) So if you are nice enough to hold open an elevator door for someone.....please keep your smells to yourself...I'm just sayin'!
On one last note, please keep my mother in your prayers...she will be having back surgery on July 1st.

No comments: