Friday, May 4, 2012

Here we go again!!!

It looks like it's been a LONG time since I've posted....and it has been!!!  Life has been crazy as always and right now I'm trying to get caught up from a round up with some health issues myself!  That sure can knock a person down and make them not feel like doing a darn thing! 

Some things we've been doing:
*****Watching the Baltimore Orioles eat our grape jelly
*****Watching our daughter move home from college for the summer
*****Watching our son get his motorcycle license
*****Trying to plan a summer vacation!!!

And if that isn't enough, we added a hedgehog to our household!!!  His name is Odin and he's a cutie!  I'll try to post a couple pictures later, but for now I've got to run!!!

If you have any ideas on how to display a lobster trap we got on vacation last year....hit me with your ideas!!!

No comments: