Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HAITI RELIEF.....

Are you looking for a way to help those in Haiti? I have the answer! Clean out your closets, cupboards, basements and attics....call me or leave me a message and I will pick up stuff to take to Cleveland. I need to back up a bit. I have been taking lots of medical supplies to Cleveland to medWish who then ships it to places in need. Right now their focus is on Haiti! They will take any type of medical equipment, new or used. I am including a list below of the most needed items at this time. Thanks in advance for any and all donations! I will be going this Friday, the 29th and again on Feb. 5th. Hopefully I will have enough stuff for a couple more trips! So get busy and help those suffering in Haiti.

*blankets
*sleeping bags
*sheets
*tents
*flashlights and batteries
*antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin and other brands
*bandages
*rolled gauze
*white medical tape
*alcohol pads
*hydrogen peroxide
*iodine (wipes/bottles)
*cotton swabs
*cotton balls
*masks
*gloves
*bottled water
*infant formula - powdered preferred. Must NOT be opened or expired.
* nutritional supplements such as Ensure and Pedialyte
*diapers

I will try to answer any questions you might have! Thanks again!

No comments: