Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black Friday and "Wicked"!

How many of you are crazy enough or brave enough to tackle the "Black Friday" sales! Erica and I have gone the past several years and have a lot of fun. There are a couple stores that we avoid, due to the mass amount of people! However, we love to find that bargain that waits in some of the other stores that aren't quite as full! This year we started around 5 a.m. Late by some standards, but just right for us. We got to enjoy a good blast of snow, and scored some great deals. Erica was tired by around 7, so I headed home, she went back to bed and I started to get out my plethora of snowmen! :) Then around 9:3o, I decided the crowds would be a little smaller and my bargain hunter need fired up and I headed back to the stores! :) Glad I did, as I got a LOT of shopping finished up. Back home by 1 and then it was time to head out for our yearly Christmas tree shopping and cutting day! :) We found the perfect tree for us, and cut another one from Mom and Dad and were home in no time at all. Tree is up, smells and looks awesome!
Saturday brought an adventure to Cleveland! This time it wasn't Dr.'s that we had to visit, it was girl's day.......we were off to Playhouse Square to see the musical "Wicked"! Amazing musical, and gives a whole new spin to the Wizard of Oz. There were 5 of us who made the trip and we loved every minute of it. There are a couple other up and coming shows that we are interested, especially the Phantom of the Opera!!!!!!! :) Chipotle's and Cold Stone finished off our night. Delicious!

No comments: