Sunday, April 5, 2009

BUSY WEEK AHEAD!

Here comes another busy week! But what week is not busy at this house??? We love our life, but sometimes I would love to have a couple days to get bored!!! On Saturday morning, I picked up Chris and 3 of his buddies from a lock in at a friends church. Dropped everyone off and by 8 a.m., Chris was asleep for the day......until 8 p.m. at which time he woke up long enough to eat and was back to sleep by 11 pm. and slept until 7 a.m.!!! Whew! I don't think I could ever sleep that much. While he slept, Erica and I took off for Canton to shop for prom shoes. Just had no luck at all, so we hit the highway and headed for New Philly! Success at last and we got a pair of shoes, along with a new purse for me and a ceramic rain boot to plant flowers in!!! ;O It was just too cute. Also got a new alarm clock with "noise" on it so my hubby could sleep better. After he had bronchitis and we had the humidifier on all night, we found he sleeps better with a bit of white noise in the background. So now we sleep to the sound of rain!!! :-)
Scott's brother in law came up today and helped Chris with some track stuff he was doing. Helped him figure out how to get his timing better. Then we stopped at Mom and Dad's to drop off their 45th wedding anniversary gift! Home and curled up with a blanket. Oh yeah, I've been texting with my neice and nephew most of the evening, but I enjoy keeping in touch with them.
Lots of running this week and need to get food ready for Easter at the in-laws.

Have a wonderful, blessed week!

No comments: