Friday, September 16, 2011

COLLEGE....ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

How is it possible that I have a daughter at college???? It seems like only a year or 2 ago she was starting kindergarten....or maybe Jr. high. She has spread her wings and is off to Virginia to EMU. Most of the feedback we get is positive, and for that I'm glad. She has a huge dorm room with 2 roommates and I haven't heard anything negative at this point. Can't wait to go and see her in October! She has been to a couple VB games with Uncle Mitch to watch Aunt Gina coach, and has been to lunch with Aunt Gina! So glad they are nice and close to her. She has been getting a nice amount of cards and even a couple boxes of goodies. Sure hope the mail keeps coming for her! Hint! Hint! So even though it doesn't seem possible, I now have one kid in college and the other one is driving and is now a Junior in High School. I'm sure his days at home are limited.

No comments: